Dance Camp - Ages 8-12 years
- BNHF session
Please book all places directly via our website:
Join us this summer!
We are delighted to be able to offer a variety of dance camps, for all ages, this summer. Our teaching staff are experienced dance artists who will support your child to have the best experience – growing not only in dance skills but in confidence and social skills too.
- This camp is at East Norfolk Sixth Form College (NR31 7BQ)
- The day will start at 10am and finish at 3pm
- Drop off and collection will be in the main reception of the college.
- We will be inside all day in the dance studio – please ensure your child is wearing socks.
What to bring?
- A snack for break in the morning
- Water bottle
What's for lunch?
Lunch will be provided and the menu is as follows:
- Monday: Spaghetti Bolognese
- Tuesday: Margarita Pizza and Vegetable Sticks
- Wednesday: Chicken and Tomato Sauce Pasta
- Thursday: Chicken Goujon Wrap and Vegetable Sticks
- Friday: Fish Fingers and Chips
There will also be an additional healthy snack in the afternoon. Dietary requirements will be catered for if we know in advance.
About this activity
- Disabled access
- First aid
- Disabled parking
Dance Camp - Mild Learning Difficulties
Please book all places directly via our website: https://events.eastnorfolk.ac.uk/Join us this summer!We are delighted to be able to offer two dance camps specifically for children with mild learni...