Dance Camp 5-7 years
- BNHF session
Book directly at: https://events.eastnorfolk.ac.uk/
This Easter join us for our dance sessions. Our fantastic dance teacher is an experienced dance artist who will support your child to have the best experience – growing not only in dance skills but in confidence and social skills too. The children will participate in a mixture of dance activities as well as team building games. They will finish the day by performing a mini routine.
- This camp is at East Norfolk Sixth Form College (NR31 7BQ). It will be inside all day.
- The day will start at 10am and finish at 3pm. (Parents can join us from 2:45pm to watch the mini routine)
- Drop off and collection will be in the main reception of the College.
- We will be inside all day in the dance studio – please ensure your child is wearing socks.
What to bring?
- A snack for break in the morning
- Water bottle
What not to bring?
- Any mobile phones / electrical devices
About this activity
- Disabled access
- Public transport
- First aid
- Disabled parking
Girls Football Camp 7-12 years
Book at: https://events.eastnorfolk.ac.uk/ To follow on from our successful ‘Biggest Ever Football Session’ for Girls, we are running three separate girls only football camps in partnership with th...