Colour Run 2022 - Norfolk School Games
- One off
- On your own
- Gentle exercise
- Bring a friend
- Family friendly
Alongside our virtual Colour Run event on the 24th June 2022, this year sees the return of our in-person Colour Run Event, now for both Primary and Secondary school pupils. Our last event back in 2019 was such a huge success we wanted to open the event up to even more young people.
This in-person event will be held on Monday 4th July 2022 at Colney Park, Norwich.
There will be a morning session for 1000 primary school pupils – from years 5 & 6 and an afternoon session for 1000 secondary school pupils – for years 7 -9. Confirmed timings for Colour Run will be available at a later date.
- Participants will be encouraged to run/walk/jog up to 5 laps of the 1-kilometre course.
- Each lap includes paint throwing stations, a different colour for each lap.
- Participants are able finish at the end of any of the 5 laps, if preferred.
- Pupils should come wearing appropriate sports clothing. White branded t-shirts will be provided and given out on arrival for each participant to wear whilst taking part.
- Pupils will all run together. It is not a race to the finish but a personal challenge event. No medals will be awarded.
- School staff have responsibility for all their pupils throughout the entire event.
- Risk assessments and any further details will be sent to those schools that sign up through their School Games Organiser
- Safeguarding and policies are available on the school games website; www.norfolkschoolgames.co.uk/information
- Good sportsmanship will be expected from all participants, staff and spectators throughout the event.
- Limited changing facilities will be available. Please bring a towel and change of clothing for the return journey.
- Please be considerate to your transport provider and mindful of the mess that this event may cause. A change of clothes is advised to enable limited mess on the transport.
- The event will be held outside and without any indoor space available on the day.
- Pupils should bring their own drinks and/or snacks for during the event.
Virtual Colour Run
Those schools and pupils not coming along on the day are encouraged to do a colour run in school on or from the 24th June 2022 to be part of our Norfolk wide event. More details and support for this virtual event will be available on our website soon. Schools taking part will be entered into our prize draw to win a set of goody bags or a Norfolk School Games mascot visit.
Get in touch
Email Preferred[email protected]
About this activity
- Disabled access
- Viewing/waiting space
- Public transport
- First aid
- Disabled parking
Riverside Leisure Centre
We’re passionate about helping you stay physically active and emotionally engaged in fitness, sport and wellbeing. Our mission is to put our heart and soul into ‘creating active places and healthy ...